Let’s build a complete spring boot micro service application using oauth in a step by step manner. The different building block of the application are:
- A Git repository for property files.
- A config server to read the properties from Git repository.
- Several basic micro services which we can extend to develop our business logic.
- A Oauth server to secure the business micro services developed in 3.
- A API gateway to access the micro services developed in 3.
- A consul agent for service registry.
- A stand alone java application to demonstrate the micro services.
We shall build all the components step by step. Prior experience of spring will be helpful to follow. End of the exercise we shall build a complete spring boot micro service application using oauth,configuration server, service registry, api gateway using Zuul. After the exercise we shall upgrade the application using advance features of Spring boot.